store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Anyone from Houston, Texas?

I'm a new scrapper in Katy, Texas, 30 minutes west of Houston. I would love to find other digital scrappers to share techniques and ideas with.

quiltdeb

I'm from Katy

I live in Katy. I am fairly new to Digital scraping but have paper scrapped for 10 yrs. I also like to knit and crochet. I am working on a cable sweater right now.

I am in Pearland ... anyone on the South side?

~Joan~

{raisingAlexis}

So there's three of us out here in Katy!

Do you both still do any "traditional" paper crafting? As in, get-together in the works?!?
    Queen Pamedalah :)
    B CN U
    http://www.pamedalah.blogspot.com

Scrappers in Katy

I don't do traditional scrapbooking, though I thought about trying it about 10 years ago.

Debbie
    Katy, TX

Well what techniques would you like to share!? Let's get crackin'! LOL

Let's start with what program are the Texans using? (by saying Texans, we can include {raisingAlexis} who lives soooo far away! )

I'm PSE5. Just switched in August after 8 years on PSP (ver 7-9), but I only ever did photo touch ups, etc. I did my first digital layout in August and have been on a fun learning curve since! And I find that I'm doing more scrapping for me!!
    Queen Pamedalah :)
    B CN U
    http://www.pamedalah.blogspot.com

I do both paper and digital. But most of my digital so far has been with quick pages. I am trying to learn photoshop slowly but surely. Do you all work away from home. I work at Curves but it is only 2 days a week from 3 pm to 6 pm. Not really work, alot more fun really.