shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Join me for Speed Scraps!

Threaded View

1. Join me for Speed Scraps!

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because it’s so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses? And you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 gift card to the store!

What is a speed scrap??? Everyone meets in our forum at the designated time. You receive an instruction at the start time and then a new instruction every ten minutes for a total of seven instructions/prompts. After the last prompt is given you have one hour to complete your LO and upload to the our gallery and link to it in the forum thread.

To accomodate our international community, we will have 2...yes 2...speed scraps so mark your calendars for the following:

Saturday, June 28th, 8pm eastern (request email reminder)
    Wednesday, July 2nd, noon eastern (request email reminder)

These will be two totally different speed scraps with two totally different sets of rules.

For those of you who participate in one of these speed scraps you will receive my Dudes with Attitude AddOn.

For those of you crazy enough to do both speed scraps you will get my Sweet Elegance page kit!
    Last edited by HollyS; 06-26-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.