shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me for Speed Scraps!

1. Ok ladies, here we go...

For the next hour+, every 10 minutes, I will give instructions on the next step to building a layout. After I give the last instruction (there are 7), you will have one hour to complete your layout, upload it to your member gallery and link back here. If you have any troubles or questions along the way, just post here and I will assist..

Most importantly............HAVE FUN!

Ok, here's your first instruction:

1. Choose 2 photos, sized the same (with or without frame).
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm ready. Is it time.

3. Oh and even if you aren't here for past instructions, you can still join in at any time as long as you get your layout done by the time deadline :)

4. The browser Refresh button is your friend tonight...LOL!

I've got four kids running around me, but I'm going to try!
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

OK, I'm here, now what?

Now I'm with it. LOL
    Last edited by 1SmartLady; 06-28-2008 at 05:05 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 1SmartLady View Post
    OK, I'm here, now what?
    Step 1 instructions are in post #31... :)

GAH! itīs on! and im on my way out! been waiting for about an hour and until now my DH has the bright idea of going out!

Have fun girls!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by julios_mommy View Post
    GAH! itīs on! and im on my way out! been waiting for about an hour and until now my DH has the bright idea of going out!

Have fun girls!!
    Ok, have fun! There's another one planned for Wednesday at noon, hope you can make it!

Ok, I'm opening notepad and getting all the instructions in one place! This should be veeeeeeeeerrrrrrry interesting!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!