shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Join me for Speed Scraps!

oh boy.. you mean I might actually get a layout done!!! Sounds like I might have to be doing this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    oh boy.. you mean I might actually get a layout done!!! Sounds like I might have to be doing this one!
    Oh, didn't I tell you.........................YOU ARE HOSTING THIS WITH ME!!!!!!!!

<just kidding!>
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

sounds like fun.

sounds like fun...my kind of challenge for sure but I can't make either one..phooey..that time of year when life gets crazy busy...but we're having loads of fun!!! check out our family blog ...we're on the go nonstop...it's all I can do just to keep up with my PSP classses (which are awesome BTW..I'm goint to sign up for the advanced for sure once the kids are back in school!!!)........

http://mylittlesunshinegirls.blogspot.com/

hope to get back to scrapping but right now I'm living the memories of tomorrow!!! :)
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Just bumping to remind you our very first speed scrap is tonight at 8pm eastern!

I'm definitely going to try to be at one or both of these Holly, it sounds like so much fun!
    Suzette

7. I wish I could do tonight, but we have guests in town. Maybe the next one--it sounds like so much fun. Do I get bonus points if I do it with a toddler on my lap? ;)
    Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble

I'm gonna try to make these.

They sound like so much fun.....
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

9. Newbie Question

This is my first time ever on the message boards and I'm very new to digiscrapping. Is this where I need to come for the challenge or will I go to another area?

Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    This is my first time ever on the message boards and I'm very new to digiscrapping. Is this where I need to come for the challenge or will I go to another area?
    Hi, I'll be posting the layout prompts right in this thread :) So just keep an eye out for the first prompt at 8pm (30 min from now)