store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
  1. I've flattened it AND put it in a jpeg and it's still telling me I've exceeded file size. Any ideas on how I can upload?

Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    I tried to upload it into the miscellaneous gallery for the challenges but it said I exceeded file size. I'm VERY new to all this... I had already saved it as a jpeg. Should I have done something more to make it smaller still? Does "flattening" it make it even smaller in PSE6?
    It would have flattened if you made it a jpeg already. You need to make sure it is sized down to 600 by 600 probably and make sure it is a file size of 150 kb or so? Not sure what the limits are here. I hope you can get it.

Wasn't this fun?

Oh I'm having a blast going thru all the layouts you all did! So creative......thanks so much again for participating!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I've flattened it AND put it in a jpeg and it's still telling me I've exceeded file size. Any ideas on how I can upload?
    In PSE if you have your jpeg file open, do File, Save for Web and that will help! Then make it 600 x 600 and quality of about 5 or 6?

This was just great, It was a push but worth it. Nice to have something to "take home" after a crop/chat thingy. Thank you very much for your creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap_Jen View Post
    I can't get to this one to admire and comment on it. Says its not in the database??

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

7. Yay! I did it! It was lots of fun! Here's my link. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=9317

I need to go back and plug in the credits if I can figure that one out.

I've flattened it AND put it in a jpeg and it's still telling me I've exceeded file size. Any ideas on how I can upload?
    What program are you using? They all have ways of resizing or saving in a smaller version. Maybe we could help more if we knew exactly what you are using.

Edit: Oh great!!! I see you made it!! Off to see it now!!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

What a great speed scrap! I dont think I have ever done something so quickly! It was a lot of fun, and I loved seeing all the layouts we came up with!

10. Thanks so much everyone for all of your help! What a friendly group you are!