store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by peamissy View Post
    uploading now, or trying to! i think i have to register in the gallery seperately! going as fast as i can!
    Oh and no you don't have to register in gallery too :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Quote Originally Posted by scooter59 View Post
    Holly link isn't working. Can you do a search. I'd like to get credit for the crop. It was a blast.
    Just copying the url to your layout here in a post is perfectly fine...you don't have to go thru the step of linking to a title here.

3. here it is ... man this was a blast! thank you!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...8&ppuser=11693

Here is mine:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=32399

Can't say I am happy with it, but it was fun trying this challenge. I am still learning PSE 3 and am having a terrible time with the Text part of it!!!

Here is mine. Kite Festival 1
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

6. I tried to upload it into the miscellaneous gallery for the challenges but it said I exceeded file size. I'm VERY new to all this... I had already saved it as a jpeg. Should I have done something more to make it smaller still? Does "flattening" it make it even smaller in PSE6?

Here's my link! AUGH! Faster, computer, faster!

Hairy is Scary
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    I tried to upload it into the miscellaneous gallery for the challenges but it said I exceeded file size. I'm VERY new to all this... I had already saved it as a jpeg. Should I have done something more to make it smaller still? Does "flattening" it make it even smaller in PSE6?
    What I do is Save For Web > then choose a size of 600x600. That jpg is what i upload :)

I usually make my lo's for display smaller....from 3600 x 3600 at 300 dpi to 600 x 600 at 300 or 72 dpi. I keep the big files for printing and the small jpeg files for display on sites.