shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help with a LO - need ideas...

1. Help with a LO - need ideas...

I was wondering if someone could suggest some ideas for me. I have been staring at this LO for way too long. I want to put some sort of element underneath "First Thanksgiving" but I don't know exactly what. I tried a ribbon but it looks odd. It would GREAT if I had a turkey that could drape his arms down onto the pictures...but I couldn't make that and don't know where to start to find something like that! So if anyone has any ideas - I would love to hear them!

What about a big fancy swirl thing?

Quote Originally Posted by gundimom View Post
    That would be good to add, also what about a quote to about being thankful.
    Beth

Quote Originally Posted by gundimom View Post
    I think thats a great idea - Debra has a swirly doodle in her doddle pack which might work - if you want to check it out, you can find it here http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/sho...products_id=10

I was thnking about a floral type swag thingy---kinda like you would put over a picture on the wall? Somethng with alot of fall colors, maybe!

kim

6. Thanks a lot everyone!!!! I like all of your ideas! I will have to play around with them tonight!! Thanks.