shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Truth or Consequences, New Mexico

Hybrid View

1. Smile Truth or Consequences, New Mexico

I love living here. Is there anyone in the state of NM, I don't expect to find anyone too nearby.
    In the Land of Enchantment

Mom to Stefanie and Ayiana
    Grandma to Bailey

Welcome to GDS! I was born in Clovis, but that's the best I can do...far far away now!

3. I just got back from a week in Ruidoso... got to say I LOVED the dry climate and mountains... but back in hot humid Austin, TX now!

I love how the news weatherman cuts it down to T or C... took us a minute to figure it out (slow I guess!)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Am nowhere near you, I'm afraid, but welcome to gds anyway :)

I'm even further away than anyone else so far..... I live in Finland! However, I too welcome you to GDS!

6. I live in Albuquerque, a transplant from Oregon 2 yrs ago :) I love it here! I went back to Oregon for four months and couldn't wait to get back! I missed my warmth!

Hey Stephanie, where about in Austin are you? I'm FAR south, as far south as you can be in Austin for it to still be Austin!! Anyway, glad to see there are a few of us in this general area.

T or C???

Quote Originally Posted by schock77 View Post
    I just got back from a week in Ruidoso... got to say I LOVED the dry climate and mountains... but back in hot humid Austin, TX now!

I love how the news weatherman cuts it down to T or C... took us a minute to figure it out (slow I guess!)