shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Help !!! Want To Add Another Pic To Signature

Help !!! Want To Add Another Pic To Signature

Hello ,
    I added the "Love4Scrap" tag to my Signature the other day, and Now my daughter wants to add the tag that she made bedside MINE,but I don't know how, and when I tried what I thought I knew it deleted MINE!!! and added hers...

What do I do to get BOTH ON THERE!!!!!! AND @ THAT BIGGER TO BE ABLE TO READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ,
    Daneta and Mystea
    Last edited by Love4Scrap; 06-18-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: miss typed a few words

Just put the url for your tag right next to the one you have now...I usually leave a space between the two.

User CP>Edit Signature>arrow to end of current blinkie code and hit the space bar>click on image icon>paste blinkie url

Hope that helps!

I just have this saved to the Computer, Do I need to put it somewhere?.lol...lol...lol... Thanks

Confused?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? Really Badly
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Thing , You Can Read You Guys Blinkie/tags,and I Can't Mine......why?

We are testing to see if this worked. pray .yes!!

nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! darn... will try again

OK!` I am off for the rest of te night the Husband needs me and the kids are wagging thier tails!~ lol...lol...lol...lol... I will try this quest again tommorrow. Please PM me anything that you can or want, or enail me directly if willing to
    ddcandy206@aol.com

I can see your Love4Scrap blinkie okay. You need to save your blinkie to a photosharing website (like photobucket.com) and copy the url from there.

There's a tutorial here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=2323