shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Need some help with a template

Need some help with a template

Hi!

I have a problem with a template. In the template one of the photo places has a blend on it but it looks really awkward. I would like to get rid of this blend (there's nothing wrong with the template) but I have no idea how to do it. Any tips how to go about it. I use PSCS3.

Thanks already!

Ina

If it's a layer blend, you can just click on the layer in the layers palette and change the blend mode to normal. If it's a layer style, you can right/control click on the layer in the layers palette and choose clear layer style. Let me know and I can help you figure it out if it's not one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    If it's a layer blend, you can just click on the layer in the layers palette and change the blend mode to normal. If it's a layer style, you can right/control click on the layer in the layers palette and choose clear layer style. Let me know and I can help you figure it out if it's not one of those.
    Thanks Andrea! It worked! I'm still learning all the tricks in the PS in general. Newbie in this area. heh. I'm so grateful to all the help I have already gotten from you and the other's in GDS. Kiitos (thank you in Finnish) once again Andrea!

Ina

Great!! I love Photoshop!!