shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Week 3 Contest - Show some love...

Hybrid View

Week 3 Contest - Show some love...

It's that time again. If you are interested in a contest where you can win the kit the contestants are using for this weeks's round in the Supreme Team contest, here's all scoop! Just post comments in the gallery or respond to threads in our Forum. At the end of this week's round which is next Monday, January 22nd at 9am EST, we'll tallie up to see who did the most comments and posts and the winner will win this kit designed by Yin.

http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/sho...review_LRG.jpg
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. What a gorgeous kit - I'll do my best!

3. Can you tell I would like this kit! I love the bright colors. Makes me really bummed I didn't get picked for round 3.. oh well.

dmsc33, I know the feeling!! Your LOs were fabulous though, don't get down on yourself.....and we get to try again in 4 months!!! My goal was to make it to Round 3 and I only made it to Round 2. Hopefully next time I will make it to Round 3.

I am so glad I found this site though, I LOVE it here!!

5. Thanks Brandi... I liked my layouts, so I am not overly bummed - its just that I love this Round 3 kit! Guess I'll figure out how to add the Cheerleader blinky!

I'm so happy you like the kit. I'll usually make a sampler kit out of it for the Daily Download in the next few weeks, so look out for that!

Do come on and cheer the rest on!