shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    Just joined!

From Wapakoneta, an hour north of Dayton and just about halfway between Cincinnati and Toledo on I-75.
    Hi there and welcome to GDS! I am originally from Ohio. Springfield/Urbana area, between Dayton & Columbus. My DH's brother & family live in Wapak! Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Hey there! I'm in Cincy now, but I grew up in Arcanum!!! You've heard of it, right? Near Greenville???
    Yep! Although it is probably easier to get to Cincy!

3. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Hi there and welcome to GDS! I am originally from Ohio. Springfield/Urbana area, between Dayton & Columbus. My DH's brother & family live in Wapak! Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.
    The company I work for has a depot in Springfield and our plant manager drives from outside Springfield to Wapak every day. I've also got some very good friends I met on another scrapping board in the Dayton area (Fairborn).

4. I'm in Springfield, Ohio, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    The company I work for has a depot in Springfield and our plant manager drives from outside Springfield to Wapak every day. I've also got some very good friends I met on another scrapping board in the Dayton area (Fairborn).
    Small world for sure. My BIL is a retired Wapak policeman, and my Nephew just got hired onto the Auglaize County as a Deputy Sheriff. We have to behave when we are in that area, lol. We are retired military and lived 6 years while in the AF at Wright-Patt. That was wonderful, as we were only 32 miles from home.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I'm in Springfield, Ohio, too!!
    Wow. How awesome. My Mom & Sister live halfway between Urbana & Springfield.

i live in hillsboro -highland county. anyone close by

Beavercreek Ohio here, Dayton suburb. Just bought our first home here along with a beautiful basement to fill with craft/scrapbook happiness, lol.

make sure you fill that basement to the max.

I live just north of Bellefontaine.
    Jane (ScrappyBuckeye)

My Gallery