shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello, from Canada

Hello, from Canada

everyone,

I just found this site today and joined. I love the colours and the way the site is designed.

I live in Port Hope, Ontario Canada which is about an hour east of Toronto.

I have been scrapbooking since 2002, and digiscrapping since March 2005. I am also a digital kit designer, that started in September 2005, but I didn't get to do a lot over 2006.

My 2007 resolution is that my kit desiging in my main focus. I want to get better at using my program, and become a better designer as a whole.

It is great to be here, and I look forward to getting to know people better.
    Dawn

Hey Dawn... a fellow Canadian... a fellow Ontario person(I'm not sure what we are called...LOL) I live in Elora, Ontario, which is twenty minutes north of Guelph and I'm not sure which direction from Toronto!!! LOL Enjoy your stay here... we are a happy little family here, with lots of fun going on!!!

Stephanie

Hi Steph,

Thanks for welcoming me. I think Guelph is West of Toronto. I have never been there, but I think that is the direction it is from there....LOL. I am terrible with where things are going west of Toronto, because I haven't spent much time out that way.
    Dawn

Welcome Dawn...it's cool that found us and glad you like your site so far. How did u find us?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome, Dawn! Glad you joined us.

Welcome Dawn. Look forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

Welcome, Dawn! I'm in Winnipeg, so I'm Canadian too. Actually, there are quite a few of us here!

This is a great place, so I am sure you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!

Jennifer

Hi Dawn & welcome! I look forward to seeing you designs & layouts. Do you sell anywhere now? Just curious.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to being a part of the community too!

I have a busy designing week this week coming, so I might be scarce...but not forgotten.

I found you by Debra posting on a thread started by Jessica Dixon asking about stores looking for designers in the DST designer's conference forum.
    Dawn

10. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.