shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of camera do you use?

My husband and I share a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20. I love it, but I get tired of him taking it with him on days when I could have gotten some really great pics. So, I'm thinking of putting a nice camera on my wishlist now. lol
    Melissa

Designer at Divine Digital and digital-scrapbooking.org

Canon digital Rebel here and love it! Just need more lenses. We also have a Fuji FinePix for the kids and an older Canon Powershot.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

That's so funny... ditto here.. I love my Rebel (and ughh on the $$ lenses..lol) used the fuji for appraisal stuff and my 18 year old has the powershot.. Gee, wonder what the odds are on that combo!!?

4. in the moment i have the olympus c450. but it's so slow now. so i need to have a new one :)

but i'm not sre if i should buy a slr or not... because slr's a so big and to take along it's not that comfortabel. so my new fave is the olympus miu 750 does someone know it?
    and if a slr then the canon eos 350d or one of the olympus e-serie :) but it's so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    That's so funny... ditto here.. I love my Rebel (and ughh on the $$ lenses..lol) used the fuji for appraisal stuff and my 18 year old has the powershot.. Gee, wonder what the odds are on that combo!!?
    Not sure about the odds Debra, but I bet they are pretty slim.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Camera

I love my Canon Digital Rebel

Please stop by my Blog for some freebies " )
    http://www.loves2scrap.blogspot.com/

7. I have a friend who is in the market for a basic point and shoot camera. She had a SonyCyberShot(it went on the fritz), and just wants something that will take good pics, esp. when she is trying to take pics of very active little ones!! If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

I have been using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC70 for a couple of years. It has a 'burst mode' which takes 3 quick shots at a time. It works great for me because I too have very active little ones.

I just bought a Canon 400D. And so far I love it. It takes great picures.
    But I'm still learning how it works. I'm going to upgrade it with som new lenses after a while, when I can aford it. The camera is enough for now

I have the Kodak Easy Share DX6490 with a 10x optical zoom. I really cant complain about it except for the fact you have to have a steady hand. And somedays my hands just dont want to cooperate with my camera! But it take really nice pictures. Some day I hope to get the Canon Rebel, I hear that is the camera to have this days! But I will have to wait until the funds are available. My Sister got the Rebel, so if I ever really really need it I can always borrow hers! But I am scared to death to borrow it as it cost 2 grand, and with my luck I would probably drop it! Even though she has a warranty, I wouldnt trust myself!