shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What kind of camera do you use?

1. I have a Canon 50D (actually 2 of them- I shoot weddings)- better body construction then the 60D and even though it's not one of the top professional models, with higher end lens you can't tell the difference. LOVE it!

2. I have a Nikon D40--probably one of the last sold! I'm really, really happy with it, but I have a severe case of lens envy that I dare not tell my husband about!

3. I have a Canon Rebel too, Lisa and love it. I would like a digital version too, but plan to have a darkroom in our home when we move.

i have a canon camera..:)
    Last edited by angel_phil; 11-16-2011 at 04:30 PM.

I have a Nikon D3100 DSLR and am looking to upgrade soon to the Nikon D7000 DSLR... I mostly use my 50mm 1.8 .. I just love primes but need to invest in a good zoom for when my daughter starts track again.. but the one I want is $1200... ugh.. I don't see my hubby being too happy with me wanting a lense like that just for track..lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's so easy to use.. even has the "idiot settings" which work wonderfully for me :) I don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon.
    Me too- only film not digital- for outdoor mostly.
    I have a new Kodak Easy Share too that takes high rez pics and does my videos.

I always loved my Cannon Rebel ... shopping now for a new one though and thinking of going with Nikon.

WOW! Since I posted in this thread I have upgraded to a Canon T2i, and then a Canon 60D. I LOVE Canon cameras! I really have lens envy, too, Barbara. My next major purchase will be a decent lens.

9. Nobody has replied to this for 2 years so not sure its still open, but was thinking would be fun to see what new photography equipment we have acquired over the last few years! I have a Canon 40d (will probably have to upgrade it someday but for now it works great)

My fav lens is one my boss got me when I retired (would never have bought for myself I doubt, a 17-55 canon 2.8 IS. It is a wonderful wide angle lens and I have enjoyed more of a photohojournalistic approach as opposed to a long range telephoto lens.

I also have a tamron 28-200 which I rarely use, and can borrow about 20 from a friend --have her macro right now. its not a 1:1 macro which I had once that was stolen, and maybe someday but there are a lot more things I'd rather have first...a new die cutting machine...etc.''

Tanya

Funny you have resurrected this thread. I have just bought myself a Canon 600D Twin lens camera. It is the first DSLR I have ever had. It is taking a bit of getting used to understanding the ISO and FStop. But so far I am loving it. I would love a Macro lens for photographing objects to extract for my kits but after pricing one yesterday at the photography shop I will have to settle for the close up lens kit.