shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What kind of camera do you use?

My Canon just gave out last week and am looking to upgrade to the Nikon D40. Any problems with this one, those of you who have it? My Canon A95 was great, and nice and small, so that I will miss. I'll also miss the twisty adjustable LCD screen of my Canon, but I'd have to pay about $300 more to get that on the Nikon D5000 or D90. Any advice is welcome.

I can't help you out but I just bought the Canon XSi and I LOV this camera. I had the XTi but the clarity of this camera is truly worth the money spent.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    My Canon just gave out last week and am looking to upgrade to the Nikon D40. Any problems with this one, those of you who have it? My Canon A95 was great, and nice and small, so that I will miss. I'll also miss the twisty adjustable LCD screen of my Canon, but I'd have to pay about $300 more to get that on the Nikon D5000 or D90. Any advice is welcome.
    I think this is the one Holly has Dona... she might have some useful input for you :)

I use a Canon Rebel T1i ... and, I love it. I had the 8 mp prior (used it for about 5 years), but my dh saw the 15 mp on sale at Best Buy and bought it for me. It came as a bundle with a EF-S55-250mm lens.

I have enjoyed it so much. I took a photography class at my local scrapbooking store ... helped me to understand what I was doing with the camera so that I can now shoot on manual versus auto.

I bought my first Digital SLR camera 2 yrs ago Canon Rebel XT and I love it. However over the past year, I have been wanting to upgrade to one with a bigger LCD. Maybe in the next year or so I will purchase a second Canon Ti1 and my Rebel will be my backup. I just wan to be sure my exising lenses will work with the new camera.
    4theluvofscrap

I have a Canon Powershot SX 10 IS, 10 megapixel, point & shoot. I love it! It goes everywhere with me. I take alot of soccer shots of friends and the high optical 20x lets me take great action shots and it has an image stablizer.

7. Hi girls !
    I use Canon 500D
    it's amazing

8. Kodak EasyShare Z981

I loved my Kodak EasyShare P850 with 10X zoom and finally quit on me after 5 years of hard use.
    I recently purchased a Kodak EasyShare Z981 with 26 zoom and I can count the antlers on a buck way back to he woods. I can zoom in on someone without them knowing at parties. You know how shy people are getting their pictures taken. It is a bit bigger and the batteries make it heavier. If you use the viewer the batteries are drained real fast so to save I use the eye viewer. It uses rechargeables and really liked the lithium battery I had with the P850.

Smile

Its a SONY but it is already old. Have to get me a new
    one someday soon. Before Id a Canon and was very
    pleased with it too.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

10. I used cannon digital and sony digital camera.both are really nice to pic taking.