shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of camera do you use?

Hybrid View

What kind of camera do you use?

Please share with us what type of camera you use and whether you like it, plan to upgrade, or any other information you would like to share.

Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's so easy to use.. even has the "idiot settings" which work wonderfully for me :) I don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon.

3. Camera

I use a Kodak easy share for digital pics and a Canon Rebel for my traditional camera.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Canon Digital Rebel XT. It's so easy to use.. even has the "idiot settings" which work wonderfully for me :) I don't think I'll be upgrading anytime soon.
    Me too- only film not digital- for outdoor mostly.
    I have a new Kodak Easy Share too that takes high rez pics and does my videos.

I always loved my Cannon Rebel ... shopping now for a new one though and thinking of going with Nikon.

WOW! Since I posted in this thread I have upgraded to a Canon T2i, and then a Canon 60D. I LOVE Canon cameras! I really have lens envy, too, Barbara. My next major purchase will be a decent lens.

7. Nobody has replied to this for 2 years so not sure its still open, but was thinking would be fun to see what new photography equipment we have acquired over the last few years! I have a Canon 40d (will probably have to upgrade it someday but for now it works great)

My fav lens is one my boss got me when I retired (would never have bought for myself I doubt, a 17-55 canon 2.8 IS. It is a wonderful wide angle lens and I have enjoyed more of a photohojournalistic approach as opposed to a long range telephoto lens.

I also have a tamron 28-200 which I rarely use, and can borrow about 20 from a friend --have her macro right now. its not a 1:1 macro which I had once that was stolen, and maybe someday but there are a lot more things I'd rather have first...a new die cutting machine...etc.''

Tanya

8. The one that I had from my first daughter's birth died July 4th weekend *mad I had to go out and get something quick, since the very next weekend we were going to the Ocean and taking my youngest there for the first time. I currently have a 5.2 MP Fuji Fine Pix Camera. Its great and all, great zoom. Although I have the hardest time adjusting it to any sort of light. I guess I was spoiled with my olympus that I had before. I really wanted a Nikon, but the one that I wanted was (and still is) on back-order So for now, until this one breaks...it works and takes some great pictures inthe perfect light setting

I've had the fuji too and I love that camera and the software is really user friendly too for uploading purposes.

the absolute cheapest EasyShare Kodak I could find. Does fine on landscape/far shots but sucky on closeups. Had a really nice Nikon that was stolen. Some day when I win the lottery...course I gotta play it to win it...always fergit that part...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19