shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of camera do you use?

I have a Panasonic DMC FZ8. It's my first numerical camera.

I fell in love with photography when I was using the sony cybershot - super easy for beginners. Now I own a Nikon d50 and I don't go anywhere without it!! I love it ... and my 50mm lens is awesome for taking portraits of my kids.

3. I have a Pentax Optio S5i and I really like it! The cam is small and I can take it everywhere I want to. But I'm thinking about buying a Canon Eos or another DSLR. Well, maybe I should win the lottery first.

If you like the panasonics you could get the TZ3 which is the baby brother to the Fz20. This camera is the one I have as I wanted to get one to fit in my hand bag. It has 10 times zoom and anti shake. Had the 12 times zoom FZ7 but too big for the handbag. I get great photos. If I was to get a n SLR it would be the Canon 400D (Rebel I think you call it) I work in a camera shop so see heaps of cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by cpkmelissa View Post
    My husband and I share a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20. I love it, but I get tired of him taking it with him on days when I could have gotten some really great pics. So, I'm thinking of putting a nice camera on my wishlist now. lol

Photo taken 17 December 2007

I have my Kodak Z650 ... I love it but it is big and hard to carry in my bag. So for trips out I use our Canon Ixus 65 ... which takes awesome pictures ... in fact they both do ... now to find some time to learn how to use them both properly!!!

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

I have a Kodak Easy Share C743 and I love it! Takes good pic upclose and at a distance. However, I will be getting a new one, my hubby leaves in March for Iraq and is taking it with him!!

I upgraded from a Sony Cybershot 5.1 megapixel to a Canon Rebel XTi. That was a big leap for me. When my son was born in 2005 my husband bought me the Sony. Then when I was pregnant with my daughter I begged him for a rebel.Well,5 weeks after she was born he took me and we bought my Rebel and I absolutely love it. I am still figuring out alot of the settings because it is totally different than a point and shoot LOL!! I have no need to upgrade yet. No more kids for me so I don't have a reason !

I use DSLR...Canon 40D.

That Canon 400D SLR camera that was on my wish list, well last week a very dear friend brought me one as an earlybirhtday present and very early Christmas gift. Now I have a great camera to take to New Zealand in a wweks time when I go to welcome my 5th grand child.

Photo taken 17 December 2007

Im currently wishing, hoping, praying for the Nikon D40X Twin Pack
    http://www.camerastore.com.au/diamon...+f4%2D5%2E6+VR
    from a local supplier .. Ive had a quote of approx $1100 AUS right now .. but in july that should drop by another $100 - $200

Go tax refunds!!