shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June commenting contest....win our July collab kit!

Good luck in the comments challenge. Everybody appreciates the love you leave in the gallery.
    Just noticed I passed the 2000 posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria32 View Post
    Good luck in the comments challenge. Everybody appreciates the love you leave in the gallery.
    Just noticed I passed the 2000 posts count.
    Wowza Victoria!! You've been busy... so happy to see that!

I'm starting pretty late on this but Ill see what I can do!

I just now ran across this challenge - I'm still getting used to the site and get lost sometimes! So its too late for June, but are you doing a repeat for July? Maybe this is a monthly contest that runs every month? Hope so cuz I am a chatty one!!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Holly, who won the commenting contest for June? And I just looked around and couldn't find the winner for May commenting contest either. :)

Hi Ina, June's winners haven't been announced quite yet..should be in the next day or two. As for May....I'm checking into where that announcement is...???
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hi Ina, June's winners haven't been announced quite yet..should be in the next day or two. As for May....I'm checking into where that announcement is...???
    OK, Thanks Holly! We got the info who was the winner of the last round of supreme team contest but I've never seen nor couldn't find any info on the May commenting contest which was on at the same time. :) I'll be on the look out then!