shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Us One Of Your Faves!

Quote Originally Posted by griest View Post
    Oops--forgot to post one of my favs by Myasmommy!!--"Working in the Garden" This little cutie really looks like she's taking care of those floweres. So sweet!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...dengateLO1.jpg

Ps---I could use a tute on how to get the preview to show up here--If anyone can help out!!
    Kim just click on the layout that you want, once it opens right click on the layout and then go all the way down to properties and click on that. A little screen will come up and you will see Address (URL), copy all of that. Then to post it you will see a little yellow box in the spot where you put your comment. The box looks like it has a little mountain in it, click on that and then paste in the address that you copied. To link back to the layout just click on the blue circle with the link and paste the link to the layout in there. What will happen when you click on the blue circle it will highlight the layout.
    Hope that's not too confusing for you. Once you do it a few times it's really easy.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

After all that I forgot to leave one of my favorites, it's by Anita Street. Anita posted this back in April. I was going through my fav's and was surprised at how many of Anita's I had in there. This one is just a perfect soft girls layout.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

LOL----I was so happy over Abitdaffys comments on my layout that I forgot too and had to go back and post. Thanks for the tip. I will give it a go!

4. I saw this one today from j_camargo6 and it just really caught my eye. The photo is beautiful and the layout really draws you to it. Awesome job!!

thanks Elaine...that's one of my favorites of Lizzie...

gee I have so many favorites but don't really use the favorites feature.. think I should

here's one I really like by his.... I'm a BIG Disney Fan and I can so relate.. I never want to leave either!

There are so many many great layouts...

I love this one too by Daphne....I love how she can capture the everyday and her journaling is always so wonderful... I really need to do more journaling.. I'm getting better but it's still a challenge for me.. guess I need to just write from the heart, it's not an English assignment!

and Kim's pages are always stunning...here's another one I really like...

and here's one by Liz I just love...too funny! and I so wish I was there!

And how can you not love this one by Elaine..so whimsical and such a little cutie!!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by emst View Post
    Kim just click on the layout that you want, once it opens right click on the layout and then go all the way down to properties and click on that. A little screen will come up and you will see Address (URL), copy all of that. Then to post it you will see a little yellow box in the spot where you put your comment. The box looks like it has a little mountain in it, click on that and then paste in the address that you copied. To link back to the layout just click on the blue circle with the link and paste the link to the layout in there. What will happen when you click on the blue circle it will highlight the layout.
    Hope that's not too confusing for you. Once you do it a few times it's really easy.
    And if you use Firefox, you can just right click on the image and select copy image location - that will give you the addy to paste in the mountain box. To link it back, highlight the entire code that was just pasted, right click on the image and choose copy link location and paste that into the blue circle icon.

Thanks Anita, that was a fun kit to play with
    Elaine My Blog
    \

8. I'm newish so I only had a few, but here are my favs of my favs :) I tend to like simple LOs, and I think these are good examples of simple but great :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=10759&cat=fav

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...o=8947&cat=fav

9. This one really caught my eye this morning. It's from StarAnne. She did an awesome job!

Thanks Anita, hmmm we might be on our way again this weekend.