shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Us One Of Your Faves!

Show Us One Of Your Faves!

The gallery keeps getting better and better and my "Add To Favorites" button is getting a workout! I thought it would be fun to see a LO you loved and added to your favorites. Here's one I found today by mtorres_usa:

Show us something from your faves, old or new!

2. Here's a recent one: I love this LO from Elenasworld. When I saw it in the gallery I immediately tagged it as a fave. The creativity and the cute memo board look- it's great!

And not so recent: I love pSyren's layouts- I think every single one- but I remember this one is a super creative layout and I like the journaling too!
    Last edited by schock77; 06-11-2008 at 08:02 AM.
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Love those above me! And pretty much everything from Daf! Especially this one...:

ok..couldn't help myself... this one too! not about the kit she used..it's all about the journaling for me... just seems so meaningful to have captured this so wonderfully that someday far into the future, it can be re-lived again.

Here is one I added to my faves. So creative and just darn cute!!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...l&limit=last14

This is one that I recently added to my favs - Just love everything about it - Great LO Karin and just take a look at the rest of Karin's gallery.

Thanks, Deb - you made my day! That Extraordinay Day layout is still one of my all-time favorites of my pages....

Now, here is one of my faves. I am a HUGE fan of Kim's (griest) work - she has a wonderful, clean style that I think is fantastic. So, here's my latest favorite of hers:

Edited to add:

And, oh my goodness, how could I possibly forget this one - this is my favorite layout of all time - :) Erin did an awesome job with this layout!
    Last edited by ABitDaffy; 06-11-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

These are all awesome you guys! And thanks Daffy - I love that you love that LO!! :)

Thanks for the kind comments, Daffy. My DH was complaining that I don't scrap him often (never mind that he always complains when I try to take his pic!) so I wanted to use the great collab kit and scrap him and my DD. So glad you like it!

Oops--forgot to post one of my favs by Myasmommy!!--"Working in the Garden" This little cutie really looks like she's taking care of those floweres. So sweet!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...dengateLO1.jpg

Ps---I could use a tute on how to get the preview to show up here--If anyone can help out!!
    Last edited by griest; 06-11-2008 at 03:27 PM.

Wow! Thanks Schock77 -- you made my day

I added this one by allinesc to my favorites a few days ago.

Last edited by elenasworld; 06-11-2008 at 05:27 PM.