shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Perth!

Hi from Perth!

Just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello ... the kids are going nuts!

My name is Kelly and I have been digital scrapping since June 2004, when my DD2 was born. I have never done conventional scrapping only ever digiscrapping! I live in Perth Western Australia with my wonderful DH and 3 kids!

I love digiscrapping ... but sadly dont get much time to do any now that I am working full time again. I love looking at other people's LOL to get ideas and inspiration! Some days I just don't know what to do!!!

Ok I need to go before the kids kill each other (the joys of summer holidays) but I will be back tonight to have a good look around!

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Hi Kelly, welcome!! I live in Singapore so it's nice to know someone in nearly in the same time zone! We're always posting when most others are asleep! BTW, my family loves Perth, we've taken three vacations there, and we know where all the playgrounds are!!!

Yes, it is hard to find time for making layouts when you're working, we would love to see your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS, Kelly!!! Don't let being in a different time zone stop you from having lots of fun here!!! We have lots of great challenges in our forum that you can do no matter what time zone you are in!!! Jump right in and have lots of fun... that's what we are here for!!! :)

4. Glad you found us Kelly! Pretty cool that you are over in Australia....we have lots of folks all around the world! Hope you like what you find on our site....we've got a wonderful and warm community of members. Looking forward to seeing your layouts in our Gallery. Take care...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome, Kelly! I know what you mean about the kids trying to kill each other, mine are just back in school after 3 weeks of winter break combined with snow days. But, even though they are back in school, the weather is too bad here in Colorado for them to play out so they are at each others throats constantly.

I am looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome, Kelly! I think I could make scrapping my full time job and never get enough - LOL!

There's lots of fun going on here, so grab a coffee and join in!

Jennifer

Hi Kelly, welcome to gds. Everyone is very friendly so be sure to jump right in! Make sure you check out the challenges section of the forum to inspire some of your LOs :)

Hi Kelly & welcome! I look forward to seeing some of your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Thank you all so much for the welcome.

I have done a sketch challenge here but that is all right now ... will need to look at the others ... will the ABC challenges start soon? and will they be pages based on a letter eg "A" then you can do a page about anything starting with "A"??

I missed the lyrics one but looking forward to more sketch challenges ... only recently started them and they are so eay to do ;)

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

10. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.