shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Need some color palette help.....PSCS3

Need some color palette help.....PSCS3

Hi!

Seems this problem appears once in a while. :)

Anita had a similar problem earlier:

"need color palette help in psp
    I'm trying to use a template from Jessica In Brackets2...but every time I add a new layer to it, the layer is converted to b/w...the template is a psd file so I tried if saving it as a psp file might help.. nope.

I never had this problem using any other templates. but I don't use many, just some of Andreas and a few from Theresa but they always worked fine.

but this is a new one for me....my color palette is b&w instead of in color for every layer I try to add (as are the template layers ) I can't find a way to convert to color.

any ideas? suggestions? or am I out of luck? I'm using PSPx2

I'm using a template form No Reimer Reason. I've used few templates from the same designer before and had no problems. Now, however, I have the same problem as Anita. Everything I'm trying to place to the template is black and white.

I'm still very green in using PSCS3 and would appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance!

Ina

I've had this happen every now and again and what it seems like is the Image was save in Grayscale. In PSE5, I go to Image > Mode and change it to RGB Color and then I'm good to go.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

THANK YOU HOLLY! YOU ARE THE BEST! You saved my day! Now I'm a bit wiser in how to use this program.

KIITOS! :) (Thank you in Finnish!)

I had the same thing happen a few times and then after some playing around alsso found it was in greyscale and changed it to RGB. So don't feel alone here!