shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is a request----K-12

Hybrid View

1. Here is a request----K-12

My daughter is going to be a senior this next year. I don't want to wait to the last second to try and put together a "scrapbook". I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any quick pages or templates that would go from Kindergarten through 12th grade. I know that this is something that would sell like hotcakes. I know that I am not the only one out there that is "challenged" in this department.

Any ideas? Someone want to create an album???

Quote Originally Posted by marshak69 View Post
    My daughter is going to be a senior this next year. I don't want to wait to the last second to try and put together a "scrapbook". I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any quick pages or templates that would go from Kindergarten through 12th grade. I know that this is something that would sell like hotcakes. I know that I am not the only one out there that is "challenged" in this department.

Any ideas? Someone want to create an album???
    Great idea - when do you need it?

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

3. Not for a while. She won't graduate until May 2009, but with my crazy life with a Kindgergartener this fall, a middle schooler and then Jess as a senior, it will take me some time to do.

4. Perhaps a great idea for a collab kit?
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Quote Originally Posted by OneMemory View Post
    Perhaps a great idea for a collab kit?
    awesome idea!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

6. Pretty Pretty Please.....

7. Wow, as a mom and a teacher I must say it would be really cool!

I'd love to have a mega kit of that sort!

Keeping fingers crossed!

Me too. I have a LOT of school pictures to scrap.

Fantastic idea! I know I would be in for this! I need to get started on one of these scrapbooks for Dacy. She only has one more year!

This would be a great seller. Can't wait to see what the designers come up with!