shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here is a request----K-12

1. I am going to try and revive this one last time. I know that there are some kits out there, but I was really looking for was quickpages or templates for Kdg through 12th grade. Jessica is quickly nearing graduation in May. I would be willing to pay someone to help me. I have four kids--I am a Girl Scout leader for two different troops. I coach Powerlifting, I am the Music Parents Secretary---etc. etc. I could continue on with excuses---I just really need some help.

2. HELP PRETTY PLEASE

you can PM me and I will see what I can do for you.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

I think a template kit would be awesome. Every year we all get these big photos of our children from school and I would love to have a template that you can either put that one large photo in with elements around it or a large photo with a couple of smaller ones to add in. My son just started kindergarten. I would love to do this for every year so great idea.
    Sharon

5. This is a wonderful idea, I will help out too.

6. I too would like help with a project like this. I think there are a lot of us that would like to do K-12 layouts. I am not a designer so need lots of help