shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Have you visted Virginia? Please help!

Have you visted Virginia? Please help!

Ok, my 5th grader is doing a report on Virginia. He needs some photos of landmarks or things to see like beaches etc there. Really, anything will work and we need about four photos. Can anyone send me some pictures? His report is due Friday and any help is appreciated. My email is agold76@gmail.com. I love it when I find out about a report that is due in two days!

Andrea I'll get a email out tonight to my daughter, she works in DC and lives just outside of the city. A few years ago we took a lot of photos of the monuments, I'll see if she still has them. If she does I'll get them to you. I know I have some here that I can scan in the morning and get to you.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Found some photos, I just sent you an email of what I have, now I just hope that they will scan okay
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Thanks Elaine!! Very helpful!

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner....but school is out by now, at least here it is. I live in Virginia....we have pictures of lots of historic spots....Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.....Jamestown settlement ... Richmond....Shenandoah.... if the need comes up again let me know.... ...or if you need Florida photos or China! (pm's work faster)

hope he did well!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie