shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Lingo for Newbies

1. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    brag book pages are size 4 x 6 inches
    Thanks that's what I thought but I wasn't sure. hehe I have learned a lot in here thanks!!!

I learned a lot from this thread! thank you so much !
    Ayenn

This is a great idea !!

Thanks so much !!
    )
    . .*) .*)
    (. (. (.~Adriana

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

4. Lingo for Newbies

Love this forum. I am new to digi scrapbooking. I also just found the resource center thanks to Holly. It has really helped!

5. I didn't see the newest one that was driving me nuts so I'll add it (pardon my eyes if it's here already and I missed it).

MWAH Say what? You wouldn't believe some of the things I though of! But I was told it's the sound of a kiss being blown. If I'm wrong, someone please tell me! Maybe it really does mean Mom Washes All House or Me Want A Hotdog!

Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    I didn't see the newest one that was driving me nuts so I'll add it (pardon my eyes if it's here already and I missed it).

MWAH Say what? You wouldn't believe some of the things I though of! But I was told it's the sound of a kiss being blown. If I'm wrong, someone please tell me! Maybe it really does mean Mom Washes All House or Me Want A Hotdog!
    LOL, this could turn into a new game:
    Monkeys Wear Alligator Hats
    Men Want Anything Hot
    My Watch Always Hops
    Mean Women Aren't Helpful
    Meats Were A Handful

I better go to bed...

you guys are too funny!

i do believe that it the sound of a kiss, but then again it did take me forever to figure out KWIM!

i am falling of my chair laughing right now... (FOMCL????)

This thread is so helpfull for me... its hard enough for a dutch to translate everything right when posting on a forum... but not understanding what you sometimes are talking about (new programs...layout sizes...manifacturers...preferences?????? ) was frustrating...

Now i know that "JLMK = just let me know" instead of a new colorprocedure (like CMYK.... )

Well i'm off ....studying all the BRB's and BG's and ISO's.... :0)

ps: I am new here... only member for a few weeks but i love it here... you guys (ehrm girlz) are all so nice and i have a great time hangin around here.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusart View Post
    i am falling of my chair laughing right now... (FOMCL????)

This thread is so helpfull for me... its hard enough for a dutch to translate everything right when posting on a forum... but not understanding what you sometimes are talking about (new programs...layout sizes...manifacturers...preferences?????? ) was frustrating...

Now i know that "JLMK = just let me know" instead of a new colorprocedure (like CMYK.... )

Well i'm off ....studying all the BRB's and BG's and ISO's.... :0)

ps: I am new here... only member for a few weeks but i love it here... you guys (ehrm girlz) are all so nice and i have a great time hangin around here.

Great to have you here! Glad you like it! If you have any questions about anything at all here at gds, please ask and someone will help you out :)

thank you very much!!!