store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    What a helpful topic. I have been asking my DH as I come across them and he really wasn't all that helpful :) Thank you!

Thank you!

I am glad you have this forum. There are some I didn't know
    thanks

Thank you

for the lingo help. I never could figure out what ISO was but you can count on me using it now. Robyn

Great thread. I need to print these out and keep them handy.

Ok I am not really sure if this would go here but I half to ask.
    What is meant by a tagger kit? What is the difference between it and a full?

I also like some of the other terms because I have always wanted to know what they are lol

a tagger size kit is used to make signatures and blinkies and web art. The elements look the same as a "full kit" when you are viewing them online. The difference comes in with the resolution and when you want to print your pages/images.

full size kits are typically made at a resolution of 300 dpi and tagger sizes I think are made at 72dpi (for web images). If you are going to be printing your layouts, you will want the full sized kits

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    a tagger size kit is used to make signatures and blinkies and web art. The elements look the same as a "full kit" when you are viewing them online. The difference comes in with the resolution and when you want to print your pages/images.

full size kits are typically made at a resolution of 300 dpi and tagger sizes I think are made at 72dpi (for web images). If you are going to be printing your layouts, you will want the full sized kits
    Thank you that makes a lot of sense. I have seen a lot of tagger downloads and actually have a few and never had look at the dpi of it. You would think that would be the first thing I would look at considering I am trying to obtain my Bachelor's in Multimedia and Animation. I haven't got to play with much yet so that could be the reason LOL.

ok I am back .....LOL.... What is a brag book?

brag book pages are size 4 x 6 inches