shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Chat Reminder!!!!

Chat Reminder!!!!

Saturday the 13th 6pm pst 9pm est!!! Hope to see you all there!

You'll have to just have fun without me... I'm going for a chick's night out with my best friend... we are going to see "The Pursuit of Happyness"! I can hardly wait!!!

Steph

3. Sounds great Steph but we know you'll be wth us in spirit!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yes, definitely in spirit... I will miss you guys but not enough to stay home...LOL

Love you,
    Steph

Hope ill be home. I always miss these. Have to go get tutering then off for some girls time out! Have to tell my gal pal she will have to give me up befor time to chat. :)

6. Oh yeah, and for those that didn't see what they missed out on last week for just attending her chat...here it is. It's absolutely beautiful and is now for sale in the store:

7. OH Steph... I so want to see that movie... I heard it's really a good one! And btw - I was there for last week's chat and boy, with that goodie and the fun we had getting to know a few community members better...It was so Worth it!!

8. bump...

I'll be at church, I'll have to catch you ladies next time - have a fun chat!