shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brag Book Exchange-AmyLeigh's Totally Awesome & Andrea's Text Path Templates

2. I am so upset. I just went to look for my post and it is not here. Last week was crazy for me. I am sure that I am too late now???!!!>>>>
    GRR

Quote Originally Posted by marshak69 View Post
    I am so upset. I just went to look for my post and it is not here. Last week was crazy for me. I am sure that I am too late now???!!!>>>>
    GRR
    Did you already do the pages? Cuz that's really want counts. I like for people to sign up in this thread but not all do and that part is not a showstopper :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi all! I'm in the process of assembling the album and am missing a few files so I'll be pming those that fall into that category. Hopefully the album will be ready soon!

Has this gone out already?? This is one of the first challenges I've done here and I've never gotten a posting bonus yet. Do they come in the pm system or our regular email or what?? I don't want to be greedy, but I do want to get what I've earned. Thanks for your help!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Quote Originally Posted by LisasMom View Post
    Has this gone out already?? This is one of the first challenges I've done here and I've never gotten a posting bonus yet. Do they come in the pm system or our regular email or what?? I don't want to be greedy, but I do want to get what I've earned. Thanks for your help!
    Hi, I will be sending PMs with the bonuses and album files very soon!

Ok, thanks Holly! I'll be watching my pm inbox then!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

8. I'm game

Hi Barbara, this exchange is already over :). We have two new exchanges we will be announcing in the next couple of days :)