shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Yorkie Needed :)

1. Red face Yorkie Needed :)

Hi!
    I am a yorkie breeder and I am revamping my website. I would like to find someone to design a yorkie for me. I was trying to get some sort of outline or something that I could do overlays with. I think that would be adorable but I just cant get it together and I dont have time to spend days on it either! lol
    Anyone help??
    Thanx a ton!
    ~Michelle

You should send a PM to JPo she has a Yorkie that she uses all the time in her layouts. Here is a link to her gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...00&ppuser=7458
    Elaine My Blog
    \

3. Oh Thanks!!!!

4. Ok, HOW do I pm her???? lol

another option.. do you have a good clear photo? you could extract the photo to create a png file and apply any number of special effects to it...pencil drawing, charcoal, etc..

as for sending a pm... find a post from the person you want to pm in the form.. click on their name and a menu should pop up with option.. one of those options is send private message.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Matthew 21:22 Ask and ye shall receive! I had an extra hour to spare this morning, so I made a quick little yorkie "painting" in Photoshop. I don't know if this is exactly what you wanted, but I thought it was pretty darn cute anyway. Here's a preview. If you like it, PM me and I will send you a link to download the color version and the black and white version for overlaying. Good luck in your search!

Larisa
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

7. AWE! Thank you SO much! He is adorable! That was SO thoughtful!
    Thank you again! :)

No problem. I aim to please. ;)

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

That is so cute!

Thanks! :)

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!