shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hey! From Virginia

1. Hey! From Virginia

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been scrapping for a very short time. I started out digiscrapping about a year and a half ago but then started paper scrapping. Now, I just started digiscrapping again (for the past month). I am now going full force!

I live in Virginia, have a great husband and a wonderful one year old baby girl. I mainly scrap for my daughter but may expand to other things once I get everything I want to do out of the way.

Well, HI!

Hi, and welcome - we have lots of knowledgeable people here, so feel free to ask questions and someone will try to answer them asap :)

3. Well howdy! We're glad you found us! What part of VA are you in? Have family up in that tri-state area there.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi ScrapGrl and welcome! I hope to get to know you & I look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Welcome Aboard! I'm new here, too. About two-three weeks. Am still getting to know everyone. Just to give you ideas,, since I don't have a child yet to scrap my favorite picture to scrap is an old family photo. I raided my mothers albums (even the ones from before I was born) and those are now my favorite to scrap with. Looking forward to seeing your layouts!
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

6. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.