shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Having problem downloading

Having problem downloading

Can't seem to download any of the freebies. I won two of them for my posting and also tried to download one of the daily freebies---but nothing works. If I click "save to disk" it says it doesn't recognize the program. If I use "Open with WinZip" --nothing happens.
    Any suggestions?

2. Hi Nana, we haven't had anyone report any problems with zips in a few weeks now. What products caused you problems? What browser are you using?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Trying to download Feminine Expressions, Chocolate Covered Cherries Add On, and Romantic Seasons Quick Page.

Now please don't laugh at me, but-----what is a browser? My dd installed Mozilla Firefox. Does that mean anything? But she did that months ago and since then I have downloaded many kits, including some of the daily freebies, with no problem.

4. Can you email me the order numbers to holly@godigitalscrapbooking.com and I'll reset the orders so you can download again :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.