shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Marble Look Paper

1. Marble Look Paper

I am wanting to make background paper that has a marble look to it. Anyone know how? Oh, I have PS CS2 if that helps. Thanks!

You can buy a marble overlay or make one of your own by taking a picture of a marble slab. Crop the picture to 12x12 and 300 pixels per inch and desaturate it. Save it as a .jpg file. Then, create your paper in the pattern or color you want and put the marble picture you made on a layer above your paper layer. Then, change the layer blending mode of the marble picture overlay...overlay or soft light would probably work best for the blending mode.

Quote Originally Posted by digiscrapsbyjen View Post
    I am wanting to make background paper that has a marble look to it. Anyone know how? Oh, I have PS CS2 if that helps. Thanks!

I found a fun marble "style" online. Maybe that would help. It's by garignak. Maybe try a google search for photoshop styles or actions by garignak. Let me know if you want to see. Just PM me. Good luck!
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!