shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating a Kit

1. Wow, that's awesome. I think as soon as we get moved, I'll be joining her classes.
    Deanna
    Mother to Ashley 16, Samantha 12, Dorothy 9, Madison 5 and Brian 13 months

2. Dee,

I'm currently in Andrea's Intermediate class and have learned SO much! The tutorials are easy to follow. You get your tutorial file -- it covers more than one function/technique, then the homework...and a sheet to take notes on. I print mine out and have put all of them in a notebook. I too forget very easily. In fact -- I just had to review something we learned in the beginning class to complete something in last weeks homework for the intermediate class.

sheri

Should I Take Beginner or Intermediate?

I have been using photoshop for quite a while (self-taught - ugh) and am already designing my own kits, but I would really like to take a class to learn better or new techniques. Should I start with the beginner class or would I just be learning what I already know? Would the intermediate class be overwhelming without it? Those who have taken the classes, what do you think?

TIA!
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

4. Larisa,

You may want to email Andrea Gold here (Goldscraps) on the board and she can help you determine which class would be the most beneficial for you.

PS is so totally addicting!

sheri

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGirl05 View Post
    I have been using photoshop for quite a while (self-taught - ugh) and am already designing my own kits, but I would really like to take a class to learn better or new techniques. Should I start with the beginner class or would I just be learning what I already know? Would the intermediate class be overwhelming without it? Those who have taken the classes, what do you think?

TIA!
    I agree- ask Andrea - you can go to her Intermediate class HERE and there is a link where you can click on "ask a question" to ask her her opinion. She will soon tell you where to start. I sailed thru the beginners class as I had taught myself PS Elements, and although fundamentally the two are similar, I learnt many tips and quick ways of doing things - so very glad I started at the beginning! I'm about to start her new class next month for CS3 tips and extra bits- can't wait!

Thanks!
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

Great post and info in regards to the classes and kits! Thanks for sharing!

bump!
    Last edited by elenasworld; 09-29-2008 at 02:09 PM.

9. I often wonder how do you extract the flowers from the pictures to get them look so real and to get perfectly clean edges? I have a lot of pictures of flowers from my garden and would like to use them in my LO. I'm PSE 6.0 user and wondering if I could do that.
    My Blog: