shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Aoganizing Question!!!

An Aoganizing Question!!!

I use ACDSee to organize my scrapbook fines with and I love it. I was wondering if anyone knows if ACDSee will keep track of what I use in a particular layout. Right now, if I think I am going to upload a LO I write everything down as I use it so I can give credit properly. Anyone have any other suggestions?

2. I have downloaded the trial but have yet to start organizing but I know I've read that you can do that. Here's what I found:
    http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/phpmyfa...-designer.html

http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/dsiwiki...signer_Credits

Also, here's more of their question and answers:
    http://www.digiscrapinfo.com/dsiwiki...ager_Tutorials
    Last edited by WenRob; 05-03-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    *Wen*

3. Thanks WenRob for replying... unfortunately I don't use this program and couldn't help... Thanks again!!

Thanks for the links! I'm going to go check them out right now.

How do all of you talented ladies keep track of what you use in a particular LO?

5. i usually use coordinating things from the same page kit so it's pretty easy when crediting :)

I just leave them open in the (oh, now I can't remember the name)...you know, the box at the bottom (I use PSE-5) for the "photos". Then, I type it out in a Notepad file, so I can paste it into my credits.
    ~~Julie P.~~

I either jot down what I use in a txt document and keep it with the LO or I use my photo tray in PSP.

8. This probably sounds totally primitive of me - but I organize mine on 4x6 cards with all credit information and a thumbnail picture of the layout. Then I organize it by CT team or personal. This way I can also keep track of what I've done for who :)
    Andrea M.
    Mommy to Patty; Wife of Ashley

I use ACDsee for organizing to keep track of which photos I've already scrapped. What I do is I create a new category/album and then I drag the photo to that category so I know I've scrapped it in a layout. When you do that, ACD doesn't actually copy the photo. It only places it into a category. You could do something similar I suppose for keeping track of which elements you have used.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    I either jot down what I use in a txt document and keep it with the LO or I use my photo tray in PSP.
    What do you mean you use your photo tray? Have I been missing a way to organize in PSP?
    *Wen*