shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm a Digital Scrapbooking Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonQueen View Post
    Welcome to GDS Dotty! I am new-ish to digi scrapping to, and let me tell you that all of the gals here are very helpful. You'll learn a lot and soon you'll be a pro!!

I live in Cali, been here all my life, and am a SAHM. I look forward to seeing some of your work!!
    I was born in Long Beach, CA - moved to Montana when I was about 3 years old, moved to Yellowstone Park after my dad got a job working for the Park Service, then back to Calif in 1962, I think. Moved to Nebraska in 1970, then moved to Texas in 1973. I haven't been back to Calif since 1972. Where in Calif do you live? (You can send me a pm if you'd rather not say here on the forum).
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

Hi Dotty and welcome! I hope to get to know you & I look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

3. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.