shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm a Digital Scrapbooking Newbie

Hi, I'm a Digital Scrapbooking Newbie

I'm a beginner. I enjoy using the computer to create all kinds of stuff: from greeting cards to scrapbooking, etc.. (gifts: magnets, etc.). I'm from East Texas (transplanted - originally from California). Will soon be starting back to college next Tuesday (Jan. 16, 2006). I'm married - still young! LOL (I'm 49 - will be 50 this year!), Am a breast cancer survivor of 1-1/2 years. I also enjoy hunting, fishing, learning, reading, and taking care/playing with our puppy, a female chocolate lab/English Setter mix named Belle.

Dotty
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

Great to meet oyu, Dotty :)

Any questions, feel free to ask and someone will give you an answer asap :)

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    Great to meet oyu, Dotty :)

Any questions, feel free to ask and someone will give you an answer asap :)
    Sure will, thanks, twirlyjoy! I 'preciate it (Been in TX for about 30+ years - trying to sound like one - LOL !)
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

Welcome to the mad house! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you better! Loved your intro btw!

Quote Originally Posted by beany View Post
    Welcome to the mad house! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you better! Loved your intro btw!
    Thanks, beany!

I belong to another forum (it has about the same set up as this one does, keithwarren.net - It's a madhouse, too - a fun one). I love madhouses! They're so much fun! So, even though I'm new to digital scrapbooking, I'm not new to this type of forum..
    Last edited by DottyR57; 01-09-2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Add more info
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

6. Welcome to GDS Dotty! I am new-ish to digi scrapping to, and let me tell you that all of the gals here are very helpful. You'll learn a lot and soon you'll be a pro!!

I live in Cali, been here all my life, and am a SAHM. I look forward to seeing some of your work!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Quote Originally Posted by CrayonQueen View Post
    Welcome to GDS Dotty! I am new-ish to digi scrapping to, and let me tell you that all of the gals here are very helpful. You'll learn a lot and soon you'll be a pro!!

I live in Cali, been here all my life, and am a SAHM. I look forward to seeing some of your work!!
    Thanks, CQ! I hope to get something done soon before I go back to college next week.

Oh, everyone else... I want to add that I'm the type of "creative (somewhat) scrapbooker" that tries to look for embellishments or clipart that I haven't seen, yet. I could make my own, but don't have a pc scanner, yet. So, will have to wait on that. But, I like to use embellishments that are realistic (3D) looking.
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

Welcome to our site Dotty! We're glad you found us.... we've got a few challenges going on right now that will help get your feet wet with digiscrapping so hope you can join right in with those...

Looking forward to seeing some of your finished works in our gallery!
    Holly
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Dotty!! I'm from a small town in Ontario, Canada, and I have been digi scrapping for just over a year. You will love the small community feeling of this site and the friendly people that are here. I'm so glad that you've decided to join us!!!

Steph

Welcome to GDS!
    I'm a Newbie GDS'er but have been digiscrappin for over a year. Any questions just give us all a heads up and someone will chime in with the answer.
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.