shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

Ok - you know you are a serious digi-whatever when you have pneumonia and get on the computer the first minute you start to feel better.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when You don't even notice your husband was gone until he returns and asks if you missed him!

You know you're a serious digi-scrapper...when they take GDS down for maintainanace and you check every half hour to see when it's back up!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you're happy you sprained your ankle because you can use it as an excuse to be on the computer!

5. You know your a digi scrapper when you find your kids in your sticker stash and you say have fun guys and use those up.

You know your a serious digi scrapper when the hardest part about recovering from surgery is being stuck in bed and your EHD is out in the living room.

(I do have the laptop so I can still download and store until I can hook back up. Hopefully I won't run out of room before I feel better. My last EHD took a dive off the desk when a child tripped over it so this one is sort of fixed down so I don't want to move it.)

6. You know your a serious digiscrapper when you have to take the laptop on holidays too.

7. LOL!! I am just dying over here reading everyone's sentences!! I relate to ALL of the quotes way too much!! SO funny!!! I just can't stop giggling!!

You know your a serious digiscrapper when you're driving down the road and see different colors and textures and wish you could find a way to recreate them to use in a page!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your neighbors get digi scrapped thank you cards instead of store bought thank you cards!

9. These are all so true!

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when you delete most of your music from your computer so you can have enough memory for all your scrapping downloads.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you notice your daughters are making paper princess crowns out of the last of your patterned scrapbooking paper which, by the way, you recently found in the dark depths of the basement!