shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

1. You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your DH asks if an intervention is needed!

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your child's school calls to tell you that they have fallen off the monkey bars and hurt their arm and as you jump in the car to go get your child to take them to the emergency room, your mind suddenly wonders to.... Gee, maybe I need my camera to capture this experience!

and you did capture it!!!!!!! Xrays and all!!!!! LOL
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when.....you return your mothers day present to have the cash to spend in the GDS store!!!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you see elements in your photos and run to your computer to see if you have a kit yet... I need a play structure and play ground pieces.....
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you find yourself knocking on your neighbor's door to ask if you can take photos of her flowers to extract and use in a scrapbook layout and all she says is "Huh?" because she has no clue what you are talking about. She just thinks you're a crazy person!

7. You know you're a digiscrapper when you haven't exercised in months, but you've lost 15 pounds because you'd rather scrap than remember to stop and eat.

8. OH..(sadly true) you know you're a serious digiscrapper when your children know the meaning of the word neglect, and they use it in sentences.

When your daughter falls into the pool and you don't let her get out till you have finished laughing and run inside to get the camera!! And here is the proof - Unexpected Swim!!!!

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you scrap your gall bladder surgery while recovering!
    Here's proof:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...80&ppuser=1264