shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

Hybrid View

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

I thought it would be fun to start a little game thread here. All you have to do is complete the sentence with something funny that shows how insane you are about digi scrapping and/or digi scrap designing! Here's mine:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you realize that all of your decorative scissors are in the toybox!

Let's here some of you complete the sentence. I have a million of these funny phrases that I'm willing to share!

that's a good one Andrea....

let's see...

you know you are a serious digiscrapper - when you are up late at night doing digi-scrapping instead of getting sleep

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

OK, I'm already posting another one...

You know your're a serious digi scrapper when you entertain your two year old by letting him watch the winking, smiling, crying, laughing smilies below a GDS thread reply window!

4. That's great girls lol...

You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you get a new 250gig hard drive in December and 4 months later you only have 15 gigs free space left.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you go away for the weekend and are disappointed you missed the freebies at GDS!

6. Quote Originally Posted by scrappintwins View Post
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you get a new 250gig hard drive in December and 4 months later you only have 15 gigs free space left.
    Same here, LOL!!! sad but true!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...you take that external hard drive and Wacom tablet to your Mother's house when you go for a weekend visit!

I do the same thing LOL

You know your a serious digiscrapper when you change your doctors appointment because you have to submit a layout in a challenge thats closing time coinscides with the appointment

This is a great one Andrea.

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when the power goes out, your computer is no longer available and you start to have a meltdown! I'm talking withdrawal here!

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you buy an outfit for your daughter cos it will go with the newest kit you have (yes, I seriously have done this - on more than one occasion!!)

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your 4 year old runs from you yelling, "no more pictures!"