shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Andrea's "He Loves Me" kit & templates

Brag Book Page Exchange-Andrea's "He Loves Me" kit & templates

Use Andrea's new He Loves Me page kit (on sale for this exchange at 20% off) to make your pages.

Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only along with any commercial use items. Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including this special one created by Andrea herself.

We have an added bonus for you if you use any templates from her Floral Fiction Brag Book Set #7 (which is currently on sale for 10% off).

..you'll get this set of pages created by Andrea that are not available to be purchased :)

Guidelines:
    • NEW GUIDELINE: to guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
    • Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
    • Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
    • If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop. If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
    • Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumUserName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_helovesme_bragQP.png.
    • Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    • I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at ghswartz@comcast.net.
    • Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    • The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, May 4th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
    Last edited by HollyS; 04-28-2008 at 07:57 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. I love this kit! I'm in of course!

Count me in!

Love the kit Andrea. It is so pretty.

5. Wow! That looks like an awesome kit! I'm in...
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Count me in. I LOVE the plum color! And the bonuses are fabulous!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

7. Here are mine. I just help myself lol....
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=27307

Great looking kit, I'm off to do some shopping. Hope to get into scrapping-mode soon. :)

I'm in too. Love this new kit.

I just love your new kit! Count me in!
    Erin