shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello-new to the site

1. hello-new to the site

Hello, my name is melanie. I am new to this site, but not to digi scrapping or scrapping in general. I have three lovely children--the two youngest ones are 2-1/2 year old boy/girl twins. I have an older son who is 10. I live in Little Rock. I hope to get to know you guys and get in on some of the challenges and fun here!!! I will try to post some of my work in the gallery, but for now, you can see it on my new blog at http://scrappinasithappens.blogspot.com

2. Hello Melanie! Welcome to the site! Our newest designer, Christy Skaggs, also has boy/girl twins about the same age as yours! Pull up a chair, grab a drink and get comfortable here. Hope you can jump in on some of the great challenges we have going on!

3. Welcome! You'll love it here! It's such a fun, friendly community. Be sure to check out the store and post your layouts so we can see them! And definitely join for the fun challenges.
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

4. OH WOW another set of boy/girl twins!!!! Shana is right, mine are 2 1/2 also! That's so great!! I always love to talk to mom's of twins.

Glad you've joined us! Oh and you'll love the new kit I have coming out very soon. If fits us both (hint hint).....

Big hugs and happy scrapping!

5. thanks guys!! I frequent another message board right now, but there are a few people who are not real nice and not real respectful towards other's work. I have just about had enough of it so I am out to find me a new "home". I also have some friends that may be coming with me. They are also digiscrappers and are wonderful people. Scrappintwins, when were yours born? Mine wer born september 21, 2005. I carried them to 37 weeks. I will post some LO's of them and of my older son here in a few so you guys can check them out. Let me know what you think about my work. Also, I was recently asked to be a CT member for Donna Phillips at another digi scrap site. I was excited because I had never done that but wanted to. Also, she looked at my LO's and emailed me about them. I guess that is why I felt so thrilled!!! Anyway, off to post some LO's and pics in the gallery.

Hi Melanie! Welcome to the best lil' corner in the digi scrappin world! As I say, I came for the freebies, but stayed for the love!
    ~~Julie P.~~

7. Mine were born October 2, 2005. I only made it to 29 weeks and that was after being in the hospital for 6 weeks. They stayed in the NICU another 6 weeks but to look at them now you'd never know they were such preemies. Wow, 37 weeks?! You go girl!!!

8. OK, I uploaded thre pics. I will upload more tomorrow. Here is a link to one of them:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...04&ppuser=9415

Hi and welcome! Great to have you here! Jump right in and make yourself at home - looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Melanie and Welcome to GDS...I am so glad that you have found us and feel at home.

Check out some of the challenges if you want some fun and excellent posting bonuses.

Again welcome to you and yell if you need anything...:)