shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tara joins our Designer Team exclusively!!

1. Tara joins our Designer Team!!

We are so happy to have persuaded Tara to join our Designer Team! Please join me in welcoming her to our site....!

You can read more information about her here and you can see her beautiful alphas in her store now! She's designed a very special alpha to go along with Alice's Claribel kit to be used for our first round of the Supreme Team contest starting tomorrow...isn't that great!

Here are previews of her works...

Last edited by HollyS; 01-04-2007 at 04:50 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Welcome to the GDS Design Team, Tara! We are so happy you are here!

Thank you! Thank you! I am VERY excited about joining GDS.
    Thanks for that fabulous Welcome Holly,, I feel like the woman on the cruise ship commercial,, I wish to thank my agent,, yada yada yada.

My creative juices have been flowing like mad!! In fact my husband is starting to think my laptop is permanently attached. Well, see there is a Thank You I owe,, Thanks to my Hubby Steve for putting up with me and my laptop.

Happy to be here folks,, hope you enjoy my creations!

Hi Tara and congratulations on joining us! I look forward to seeing your designs & working with you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Welcome to gDs. Great to have you here. :)

Welcome to GDS. I look forward to seeing your work

Yeah, Tara!!! The more the merrier!!! I can't wait to see what you have to offer!!! I like what I see so far!!

Steph

Welcome, I am just starting GDS but they have some very talented designers so you must be great, can't wait to see more of your designs, Tara!
    Beth

Welcome Tara! I'm two days older than you, so we're practically twins!
    Look forward to working and getting to know you too!

Thanks Yin,,, can't wait to get to know everyone better.
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.