shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: The Mysterious Missing "T"

1. The Mysterious Missing "T"

Hi Everyone!

For those of you who have gotten the GDS April Collab Kit... as you may have noticed... Zip 3 has the wonderful glass alpha which is missing the letter "T"....

We are so sorry for this mishap!

You can download the "T" here.

Thanks for your patience in dealing with this matter.
    Last edited by Debra; 06-10-2008 at 04:03 AM.

2. Just downloaded the kit so didn't even has a chance to miss it. For some reason this thread cracked me up. Thanks for the T!

There's no link....do I copy the T?
    Last edited by WenRob; 04-03-2008 at 10:17 AM.
    *Wen*

Thanks Debra!

4. Quote Originally Posted by WenRob View Post
    Just downloaded the kit so didn't even has a chance to miss it. For some reason this thread cracked me up. Thanks for the T!

There's no link....do I copy the T?
    Yes.. right click and choose "save as"... and save to your HD :)

I haven't gotten that far yet...due to the problems with downloading in the store I have only gotten one download done so far...:( But thanks for the T when I do get there.

Thanks Debra! And here I was trying to figure out how to make one on my own! lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by gigichet View Post
    I haven't gotten that far yet...due to the problems with downloading in the store I have only gotten one download done so far...:( But thanks for the T when I do get there.
    Gwen..sorry you're having trouble..I know it can be a pain with dial up but the zip has also been replaced and now includes the "T" so no need for you to get it from here

I don't have mine yet so I didn't notice :)

After the kids go to bed I hope to go shopping and spend enough money to get the kit!

9. dang i think i missed the whole thing..
    That looks like it is a really nice alphabet

The missing T is if you have purchased the April Collaborative Kit, it was missing from the alpha.
    Elaine My Blog
    \