shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Maryland?

Anyone from Maryland?

or even the East (of the us..lol) -- I'm from the Eastern Shore in Maryland. (About 1 1/2 hours from Ocean City). I tell ya, I haven't found not ONE digital scrapbooker here in my area... isn't that awful?!

2. I am from the Philly area...not too far, but too far to digiscrap together I haven't found anyone in my area as well who enjoys digiscrapping, let alone paper scrapping! They are all too busy with baskets, country things and what not. Hopefully we find someone close to us soon

I'm in Maryland. Just north of Wash. DC.
    I'm a loner out here too...
    Haven't been able to find anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Maisie
    I'm in Maryland. Just north of Wash. DC.
    I'm a loner out here too...
    Haven't been able to find anyone else.
    Yaaay! Amazing to find another digiscrapper in Maryland! Wow... maybe someday we can find a way to get together for a chat in person!

Hang in there... Amazingly Maisie is from my area.. hey, we're pretty close by anyways... I even root for your Eagles as long as their not playing against my beloved Redskins!

Not really even close...Tampa Bay area, in Florida.

I have a friend in Maine, but she doesn't really digi-scrap...Yet! LOL...

7. I'm from Maryland!! :) Nice to mee other Marylanders!!

Hi there! So glad to find any Marylanders.. I'm on the eastern shore..

9. I'm a Baltimore girl....

oh that's cool! just the thought of another digiscrapper around here makes me all warm and fuzzy!!