shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone from Maryland?

1. I currently live in MD, near Annapolis. My church sponsors a community crop once a month during the school year. Usually I am the only digi scrapper though . . .although I am slowly making some converts!

Not even close ... Ohio for me. Wish I was closer to some digiscrappers. Having a meetup would be cool. Heck we watch each others kids grow up here...kind of like an extended family LOL!!

I live in Maryland.. I am just north of Baltimore in Harford County. Is there anyone else in this area??
    I digi scrap and scrap the traditional way as well.

I'm on the Easten Shore :) ... Great to meet ya!

Hey.. it is great to meet you.

Not sure why I never noticed this board for all the time I have been lurking around GDS, I'm not much of a talker on the boards, but do love the classes here. I am from Frederick, about 1/2 between DC and Balt, an hour approx from each and my extended family has a mobile home in Ocean City that we try to take the kids too, but it has been awile. I still paper scrap as well, but this sure is easier and less messy, but my most of my friends local are paper only and just kinda get a glazed over look when I start talking about digi:)