shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Maryland?

My Ex is a Balt City FF ... Gotta say though... Go Skins!

2. Nice to finally 'meet' other people from Maryland that digi scrap!! lol

Baltimore is not far from me.
    My kids went to Towson.

Hi Maisie... It's always great to see another Marylander! Aren't you just loving this weather today?!

One of my daughter's best friends is studying art at Towson. She's a freshman this year as is my daughter but she's attending college in Florida (although she's been home for the holidays :)) How old are your kids?
    Last edited by Debra; 12-28-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Well....
    They are 34(ds) and 29(dd).
    I was just a baby when I had them! LOL

But my son's girlfriend went to Towson, too! She was like a DD at that time.

I'm hating this weather. And the rain! More for this weekend! Blech!
    Everyone is sick and was sick for Christmas.

Hi all!
    I'm from Balto...Pikesville to be exact!

I also met some Md-ers in some chats recently...
    Diane
    ::Lawgal::

http://lawgalnet.blogspot.com << BLOG {freebies}

7. Better late than never!

Debra,

I know this is late.... but finally.... a fellow LOCAL digiscrapper! I'm in YOUR town! (or close!)

Hope to chat soon (in person) about digi-scrapping ang getting out of my digiscrappin funk!

I gotta get some of these THOUSANDS of pics scrapped. Maybe you'll bring the motivation I need!!!

Glad to meet ya'll Marylanders!

Quote Originally Posted by Janel View Post
    Debra,

I know this is late.... but finally.... a fellow LOCAL digiscrapper! I'm in YOUR town! (or close!)

Hope to chat soon (in person) about digi-scrapping ang getting out of my digiscrappin funk!

I gotta get some of these THOUSANDS of pics scrapped. Maybe you'll bring the motivation I need!!!

Glad to meet ya'll Marylanders!

Ha Janel.. Glad you found our Site...and can't wait to see your layouts in real life! Hope you get that chance to bring em in to Dianne's!!

I'm a bit late in this...I'm kinda close to MD. I'm just south of DC. It's neat to find people in your area that enjoy the same things as you. I try to explain some of the scrapping stuff to a friend of mine and she just rolls her eyes. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TaterTot View Post
    I'm a bit late in this...I'm kinda close to MD. I'm just south of DC. It's neat to find people in your area that enjoy the same things as you. I try to explain some of the scrapping stuff to a friend of mine and she just rolls her eyes. lol

LOL.. I hear ya on that one!!