shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Last Night...

1. Question About Last Night...

I was such a dud... but how about you? What did you end up doing on your New Year's Eve? C'mon...I know some of you have confessions to make!!

2. No confessions here! I worked.
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

I was in bed...........

..............reading on the stroke of midnight! How boring - but then, just the thought of being sociable at midnight makes me tired!! I must be getting old!

4. lol.. Me too Joy! I was snoozing by 11! Nichole, you poor thing... I guess the world does go on, huh?!

New Years Eve

I took pictures of the kids and I was able to make two
    New Years layouts, one from 2003 and one from last night.
    My favorite thing to do.

We had a wonderful New Years Eve.
    Happy New years to you all...

Please stop by my Blog for some freebies " )
    http://www.loves2scrap.blogspot.com/

Pretty boring here too. We spent the evening wih my brothers and their families at my oldest brother's home. No wild parties here, lol.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Wink

I must admit to getting old! I finished talking with my son on the phone about 11 PM and thought I was going to make it until midnight, but guess I fell asleep sitting up on the couch because the next thing I knew it was about 2:30 AM. Guess what--2007 got here anyway!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

We had put our little one down for a nap earlier on in the day, so he could stay up with us(bad mistake...he's crabby today...lol), and we all stayed up and watched the ball drop from Times Square. Before that, they played XBox 360, and I scrapped. After that, I fell asleep on the couch at around one, and Dave and Justin were up until about two... exciting, eh? LOL

Steph

My Dh has an tradition from school. All his friends get togather for most of the halidays. We dont do much though. The guys played Gutar hero. I played a bit of Uno. that was it though. We all stay over and the next day make an feast.

10. My goodness we are a tame bunch!!