shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello!!! Everyone!!

Hello!!! Everyone!!

My name is Seachell,I am from new york City...I am here because I really would love to learn Scrapbooking....

2. Hi There Seachell... glad to meet you and welcome to GDS! There's an area here for help with Tutorials if you need it... what program are you using?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...?page=beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hi There Seachell... glad to meet you and welcome to GDS! There's an area here for help with Tutorials if you need it... what program are you using?

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...?page=beginner
    Hi!!! I have corel paint shop pro,I am not sure is this is the right program..I am new in all this,but I really would love to learn..thank u for your help

4. That's great you're using PSP...there are plenty of other scrappers using PSP and Daphne is one of our Digi Class Instructors..she's a great resource to if you need help!

Can't wait to see your layouts! & BTW - I'm kinda close to you... I'm in Maryland :)

Welcome Seachell, I don't know anything about PSP but like Debra said Daphne is the instructor for it. Hope to see some layouts by you soon.
    I used to live in Ithaca NY until I moved to North Carolina 5 years ago.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi Seachell! Welcome to GDS! This is a great place to learn and become involved in the challenges. Although I don't know anything about PSP, I can say that the classes offered here are the best investment you will make. When I came two months ago, I knew absolutely nothing about digital scrapbooking. After taking a class (I have PSE) I can now scrap whatever I want (although I know I have a lot more to learn). Don't hesitate to ask questions as there are always people willing to help.
    Again, welcome!
    Cheri

Welcome to GDS, Seachell! I hope you enjoy our community!!

8. Welcome to GDS! Somehow I missed this when you first posted. :( Check out the tutorial section if you're looking for some great tips!